High Quality UK Belt Conveyor Manufacturer
Spaceguard Medium duty belt conveyor systems are suitable for a wide range of applications and industries. Both as standalone units or for integration into machines and systems. Manufactured on a short lead time, using quality components from proven designs, these can be supplied in any length to suit your requirements.
The medium duty belt conveyors are generally manufactured from powder coated mild steel, however we offer stainless steel varieties for food and pharmaceutical environments. Along with the manufacture of modular belt conveyors which are particularly suited for food use.
Generally our belt conveyors are supplied with a food grade 2 ply PVC belt in green. We do offer a variety of belt materials and colours to suit different applications, including grip faced belts.
As a manufacturer of industrial automation equipment are able to supply a wide range of conveyors and accessories. Making Spaceguard an ideal manufacturing partner. Our in house design team have in depth experience of working with companies to create both standard and bespoke solutions for all industrial environments. From warehouse packing lines, through to factory production and assembly lines, we guarantee that Spaceguard belt conveyors will be an efficient, reliable and cost effective product transport method for your business. Other services we offer include installation and ongoing conveyor maintenance.
- End Roller Diameters: 80mm, 113mm, 135mm
- Roller Materials: Mild Steel or Stainless Steel
- Drive Type: Drum motor or Geared motor
- Drive Position: End Drive or Center drive
- Conveyor Loading: Up to 150kg per meter
- Frame Material: Painted Mild steel / Stainless Steel
- Belt Conveyor Finish: RAL 5010 as standard
- Conveyor Widths: 200mm to 1200mm
- Support Detail: Welded ‘H’ section (+/-50mm)
- Belt Type: 2ply PVC (food grade) as standard
Medium Duty Belt Conveyor Options
- Electrical control panel
- Horizontal or Incline applications
- Fixed & Adjustable Side guides
- Quick Release belt
- Swan neck or nose over varieties
- Castors (wheels)
- PEC control
- Built in shelves