Over conveyor workstations manufactured in the UK
A conveyor workstation changes simple transport conveyors into beneficial assembly, packing, or testing spaces.
Conveyor workstations are designed to provide access to tools, equipment or packing materials without obstructing or impeding the transport stream. They are an effective way of turning a simple conveyor into a fully functioning assembly or process line.
Each workstation is designed to suit the specific operation to be carried out and provide enhanced organisation and workflow for your product or packing line. Conveyor workstations are operator friendly, offering improved ergonomic positioning so that higher productivity can be achieved with minimal investment.
Spaceguard manufacture a wide range of reliable conveyors and conveyor systems to suit all applications.
For all enquiries please contact our helpful sales team
- Fully bespoke, made to suit your requirements
- Improves operator ergonomics & safety
- Wide choice of material and accessory options
- Can integrate into new or existing conveyor systems
- Made in the UK
Order Collation Workstation
These are ideal for multi-pick applications
- Available with mini roller tracks and full width conveyor rollers
- Low cost method of increasing productivity
- Allows for easy collation and packing into shipping cartons
Packing Conveyor Workstation
Often used for final checking, packing and void fill of boxes
- Include packing material storage both under and over conveyor
- Packaging roll cutters are also good way to improve safety in the packing area
- IT equipment including label printers and also barcode readers can be integrated into the workstation
Assembly Conveyor Workstation
The assembly conveyor workstation takes a standard conveyor and changes it into a full assembly line.
- Flexibility for moving, changing and also adapting as your company and products change
- Ideal for productive work cells ensuring flexibility to cater for future growth
- Include parts storage, electrical sockets, tool rails, IT equipment, shadow boards or peg boards
Electrical & IT Over Conveyor Workstations
These conveyor workstations allow for IT based functions to complement the assembly, collation and packing of products.
- Include power and data sockets as required
- Add computer monitors & peripherals
- Mounting for barcode scanners and label printers
- Weigh scales can also be built into the workstation
Conveyors and Automation
Along with fully bespoke workstations and accessories, Spaceguard also manufactures and supplies a wide range of roller and belt conveyors.
Each of these conveyors are fully bespoke and can be used as stand alone units or with electrical controls for a fully functional conveyor system.
- Belt Conveyors
- Roller Conveyors
- Modular Belt Conveyors
- Slat Conveyors
- Rotary Tables
- Ball Transfer Tables
Please call our helpful sales team with your enquiries, or use the contact form below.
Get a FREE Conveyor Workstation Quote today
We are a leading UK manufacturer of conveyor workstations
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiries
Receive a FREE quotation
Please complete the form below to send a message to our team.
For product and pricing enquiries please include a brief overview of your requirements.
Quick response guaranteed
8-5pm Mon to Thurs, and 9-3pm on Fridays
"Properly configured conveyor workstations help to prevent workplace injuries, keeping your team happy, healthy & productive."