This robust heavy-duty steel workbench was manufactured and sent out recently to a UK engineering company.
We offer vices for our woodworking benches and engineering workbenches. This particular bench has an 8kg engineer's vice.
We are also able to manufacture stainless steel workbenches unpainted for the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries.
Steel Workbench Key features:
- 8kg Engineers Workbench Vice
- Painted Frame (RAL 5010)
- Steel plates for bolting workbench to the floor
- Storage cupboard
- Lower shelf
- Steel workbench top
- Measures 1800 x 750 x 850mm
- Load rating 2000kg.
Please note we do not hold a stock of items, if you are looking for a workbench for sale on a fast lead time please contact our sales office.
How do I order a custom-designed workbench?
- Measure your space or provide the measurements that you would like for your workbench. Please include your preferred workbench height.
- Consider what you will be using your workbench for, and what load rating you might need.
- Choose whether you require storage, electrical options, or workbench accessories.
- Finally, decide on a finish for your workbench. Our benches have a powder-coated paint finish in RAL 5010 as standard. We can offer other RAL colour options, though this will in many cases incur a small charge.
- Contact our sales team or complete the form below. We will then calculate a preliminary quote and send this to you for consideration.
- Once you are happy with your quote and we have agreed on payment terms, we will then put your work bench into production.
Receive a FREE quotation
Please complete the form below to send a message to our team.
For product and pricing enquiries please include a brief overview of your requirements.