This robust heavy duty steel workbench was manufactured and sent out recently to a UK engineering company.
This work bench is one of our extra heavy duty steel benches, constructed from a mild steel frame with a strong mild steel work bench top.
We offer vices for our woodworking and engineering workbenches. This particular bench has an 8kg engineers vice.
We are also able to manufacture stainless steel workbenches unpainted for the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries.
Steel Workbench Key features:
- 8kg Engineers Workbench Vice
- Painted Frame (RAL 5010)
- Steel plates for bolting workbench to the floor
- Storage cupboard
- Lower shelf
- Steel workbench top
- Measures 1800 x 750 x 850mm
- Load rating 2000kg.
Please note we do not hold a stock of items, if you are looking for a workbench for sale on a fast lead time please contact our sales office.
How do I order a custom designed workbench?
- Measure your space or provide the measurements that you would like for your workbench. Please include your preferred workbench height.
- Consider what you will be using your workbench for, and what load rating you might need.
- Choose whether you require storage, electrical options, or accessories.
- Finally, decide on a finish for your work bench. Our benches have a powder coated paint finish in RAL 5010 as standard. We can offer other RAL colour options, though this will in many cases incur a small charge.
- Contact our sales team or complete the form below. We will then calculate a preliminary quote and send this to you for consideration.
- Once you are happy with your quote and we have agreed payment terms, we will then put your work bench into production.