Spaceguard manufactures bespoke cutting tables for furniture manufacturers and upholstery businesses
This cutting table was designed, manufactured and installed by Spaceguard in 2017
This particular cutting table was made for a furniture manufacturer to accommodate their upholstery fabrics.
Fabric rolls can be extremely heavy and difficult to handle, so the fabric trough features rollers to assist in dispensing the fabrics smoothly and with ease.
The lower MDF shelves allow for many rolls of fabrics or offcut bins to be stored neatly, keeping the working area clean and tidy.
If you have any enquiries about this project, or any of our products, please contact our helpful sales team.
- 10,000mm x 1700mm x 850mm (L x W x H)
- Welded mild steel frame, powder-coated in grey
- 38mm MDF worktop faced with durable grey linoleum
- Tape measure down both sides of the work surface
- Steel bars to assist in straight cutting
- Fabric guide roller
- An infeed roller set for 350mm diameter rolls
- Additional steel legs to support 25kg rolls of fabric
Receive a FREE quotation
Please complete the form below to send a message to our team.
For product and pricing enquiries please include a brief overview of your requirements.