Cantilever workbenches follow an alternative design than that of regular industrial workbenches.
Whilst standard industrial benches are supported by two vertical legs either side, as a traditional table. The cantilever workbench design refers to the construction position of the supporting legs.
This design allows more under-bench access and maximises leg room. This also makes cleaning easier, which is ideal in areas that value high levels of hygiene.
The aesthetically pleasing construction does not compromise on performance. Cantilever workbenches can be built complete with most standard workbenches’ capacity and durability. This design of workbench is widely used within the electronics industry, as so Spaceguard manufactures full ESD workbench versions of this product.
Dependent on the work carried out on the workbench, a choice of worktops are available including, Laminate, MFC, Linoleum, Beech, Trespa or simple MDF.
For all enquiries please contact our helpful sales team
- Cantilever construction allows for maximum leg room
- Adjustable feet for levelling
- Powder-coated framework in colour of your choice
- Range of worktop materials
- Storage and features include drawers, cupboards, shelves, louvre panels, electrical sockets and pneumatics
- Manufactured to your specifications
- Delivered fully assembled & ready for work
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Spaceguard
Receive a FREE quotation
Please complete the form below to send a message to our team.
For product and pricing enquiries please include a brief overview of your requirements.
Quick response guaranteed
8-5pm Mon to Thurs, and 9-3pm on Fridays
Spaceguard manufacture a bespoke cantilever workbenches with a wide range of optional accessories