Heavy Duty Modular Conveyors - Manufactured in the UK by Spaceguard.
Aside from standard modular conveyors, Spaceguard also manufacture heavy duty modular conveyor systems offering a much more durable & robust solution for the most arduous of tasks.
Spaceguard manufacture a range of modular belt conveyor systems which are both food and pharmaceutical approved, however our heavy duty range would typically be more suited within the raw meat and poultry handling.
Designed with hygiene in mind...
These heavy duty conveyors have been specifically designed with cleanliness and hygiene in mind. This makes them suitable for use within washdown environments without compromising any functionality. Combined with the use of food grade materials, the modular belt design allows for waste to pass through during operation and water during the cleaning process.
Modular belts also have numerous advantages over regular PU/PVC belting solutions. Modular belts manufacture consists of individual, lightweight plastic links available in numerous pitches depending on application. The nature of this design allows for individual links replacement when damage may occur instead of entire belts during maintenance periods. This in turn allows for more up time on conveyors & machinery increasing overall efficiency.
Benefits of Modular Conveyors
- No tracking issues compared to regular belt conveyors
- Quiet running & more energy efficient
- Food grade materials makes them suitable for use within wet environments
- Flexible nature of belt allows for bends and inclining sections
- Low downtime during repairs & maintenance
- Numerous Belt widths available to suit any application
- Designed with hygiene in mind, suitable for any food safe environment
- Modular design allows sections to be joined together to create any length
- Reduced downtime & quick maintenance due to belt design
- FDA approved quality materials
Why Spaceguard is the ideal partner to manufacture your conveyors
- Complete in-house design & build service.
- Proven reliable conveyor equipment.
- Competitive pricing in addition to short lead times.
- Choice of drum motors or geared motor drive.
- Excellent customer service.
- Wherever possible delivered fully assembled and wired.
- On site installation also available.
Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements
Phone: 01482 363445