- 2mm extremely durable solder resistant rubber
- 2 layer – dissipative upper and conductive lower
- Resistance to ground (Rg) 5 x 10^6 – 5 x 10^8 Ω
- Master rolls 1220mm x 10m
- Cut to size and studded to order
- Choice of three colours
How does (ESD) Anti static matting work?
Designed to dissipate static charges from parts placed on the surface. Whilst also providing surface protection for static sensitive items. For the mat to work correctly it must be grounded allowing the charge to drain to ground.
ESD Worksurface mats have a smooth or lightly embossed surface and are normally available in light colour, (Standard Light blue), allowing small components to be easily seen. These mats are generally fitted with studs in a corner for grounding the mat to the bench and earth.